Sunday, July 19, 2020 - 9:00am
Registration 8:00am - 10:30am approx.
506 Dugan Road
English & Western Riders Welcome
ALL JUMPS HAVE GO AROUNDS
1 Open - ridden @ a safe xc pace similar to a fox hunt, generally does jumps, but not mandatory
2 Novice - slower than Open, but generally done at a brisk pace, jumps optional
3 Hilltopper - walk, trot as desired - more of a trail ride that follows the pace course
* Riding Helmets & Proper Footwear Required
* Casual Attire
* Teams of 2-3 Riders
* All Riders Must Sign A Liability Release at Registration
* LIABILITY WAIVER FOR MINOR CHILD MUST BE SIGNED BY PARENT OR LEAGAL GUARDIAN, NOT A TRAINER, FRIEND, ETC., please see link below.
* Entry Fee $50 Adult, $30 Junior (20yrs & under)
**IN AN EFFORT TO REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF CONTACT BETWEEN VOLUNTEERS AND GUESTS, CHECKS OR CASH FOR THE EXACT AMOUNT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN ENTRY FORM AND WAIVER PRIOR TO THE EVENT, PLEASE SEE LINKS BELOW. ENTRY FORMS CAN THEN BE TURNED IN AT THE REGISTRATION DESK AND A NUMBER WILL BE ASSIGNED THE MORNING OF.**
* Ribbons Awarded to 3rd Place.
Last Riders on course by 11 am.
To be in the running for ribboms you must be off the course by 1 pm.
Atleast 1 rider per awarded team must be present to collect ribbons.
Ribbons will not be mailed.
WATER IS NOT AVAILABLE.
YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN WATER FOR YOUR HORSES.
SEE FB FOR MORE DETAILS
Photographs 1-8 taken by:
Hoof Print Images
133 Mill House Drive
Lincoln University, PA 19352
484-437-3167 or 484-574-0182